SOCIAL MEDIA

Sign up to follow this blog:
If you are looking to see how much your melmac is worth, read this post. MOBILE USERS: Scroll down below posts to find a searchable directory of plastics and antiques.
Friday, December 24, 2010

Russel Wright Meladur : GATX, Lapcor, Rainboware, and More

I finally finished my Meladur page on this site.  It took a bit to transfer the old information previously published on my old site, and add the new.  I thought you may like this photo of a rare "end of day" mottled confetti Meladur creamer by Lapcor.


 This is in my personal collection and I'd just love to find the sugar bowl to match!  This is the same mold used at General American Transportation Company back when Russel Wrigtht's line of Meladur hit the scene after the test line.  This same mold is also used in Canadian examples of Rainboware and even Sears Warner Melmac.  Sadly, I've never been able to prove Russel Wright himself designed this creamer, I suppose I'll never know who did.

In the meantime, check out the Meladur page HERE.

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, thanks and if you like this blog please share!