SOCIAL MEDIA

Sign up to follow this blog:
If you are looking to see how much your melmac is worth, read this post. MOBILE USERS: Scroll down below posts to find a searchable directory of plastics and antiques.
Friday, January 6, 2012

Jonathan Adler Resin Dachshund : Plastic Fantastic

I received an email from Jenni who asked me what fantastic plastic I received for Christmas. So here is the answer to her question. My friend Anne gave me this awesome Jonathan Adler Doxie paperweight that was part of his Barnes and Noble line. Anne probably didn't know but I'm a huge fan of this designer. Jonathan is a designer from New Jersey with a moxie-chic-hip style. Far be it for me, a vintage plastics girl to promote "new plastics" but the truth is we live in a society where most things are made in China...even if they are designed here.  This little paperweight is so heavy he gives off the appearance of ceramic or wood, but is a high quality resin. Love him.

visit our newest sponsor:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, thanks and if you like this blog please share!