SOCIAL MEDIA

Sign up to follow this blog:
If you are looking to see how much your melmac is worth, read this post. MOBILE USERS: Scroll down below posts to find a searchable directory of plastics and antiques.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vintage Melmac Dinnerware Blog Big Hit

melmac cups
Vintage Tower of Melmac Cups Photograph by JessiRetro on Etsy.


I've been so busy this summer with "my real job" as hubby's barbecue promoter that I haven't been posting regularly here on the RetroChalet blog like I should be. My Etsy shop has gone to hell in a handbag, and busy work leaves no time for fun and writing about plastic.  I wanted to thank all my readers because I just noticed my blog has hit over 108K views. That's a lot of people loving melmac dinnerware as much as I do.  There are only 125 posts here on this blog which means some have been read thousands of times.  That is truly amazing!

I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell you what the highest read plastic posts are, to keep you reading until I come back and post again, which will be soon I promise!

The top all time read post is not on melamine at all, but this one on Bolero, Therm-o-Ware , Reinecke and Cornish plastics!

The Next ten top read posts are:


Russel Wright Residential Melamine





3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, thanks and if you like this blog please share!