- Melmac Central is a niche blog in the art, design, hobbies, plastics, collectibles, and mid century modern field. It features history on melamine dinnerware, also talks about bakelite jewelry, old radios or anything plastic! It attracts those looking for more information on the value of their item.
- It is over five years old , started in December 2010 and has several hundred organic visitors each day, primarily in US and Canada, mostly all from organic google searches, total page views between 8000-12000 page views in any given month. More with regular posts.
- It has a D/A of 90 and over 315 viable links in.
- Posts from here are often shared to many places, including delivered to over 25,000 twitter timelines due to a network of twitter accounts in the niche.
Current Rates 9.30.16:
Avatar Link Prime Position: $100 a year
Avatar in Bottom of a Post: $20
Your item, link, and blurb will be featured at the bottom of a post. It will stay on for the life of the blog and will indicate you have sponsored the post. Note, your link is subject to removal if it goes "dead." The post should piggy off the main page rank, still giving you a viable do follow link.
How to Order:
1. Text or email or WhatsApp me at 410.908.9241 or IraMency AT icloud.com Business Inquiries Only! No spam! I am @iramency on Twitter.
2. Alternatively, you may use Etsy and go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/RetroChalet and convo me.
DISCLAIMERretro chalet melmac central is a for profit blog. all sponsored posts are clearly marked and all opinions are mine... and are never influenced in any way. if sponsors approach me and i dont like the item, i dont feature them....advertising prices are subject to change without notice at any time upon growth of this blog. i reserve the right to refuse any sponsorship that doesn't fit in with the overall theme of my blog. thank you for considering retrochalet Melmac Central for your advertising needs.