Welcome to Melmac Central turned six years old in December 2016! Wish us happy birthday by sharing our blog! Thanks for your patience as we clean the site for quality and remove old links.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Your Recipe for Picture Perfect Melamine: Care and Cleaning of Your Melmac by Ira Mency

I'm not trying to brag, but I think I've cleaned enough melamine dishes to know a few tips or tricks. I've been asked about this so much, and recently even RetroBabs wants me to share a few tips.
So, I decided to tell all about:

  • General Care and Use (do's and don't's)
  • Checklist of items you will need to clean and care for Melmac
  • How to deal with knife marks
  • How to remove sticker residue
  • How to remove grease stains
  • How to remove unsighly stains in the mugs and cups

No comments:

Post a Comment