SOCIAL MEDIA

Sign up to follow this blog:
If you are looking to see how much your melmac is worth, read this post. MOBILE USERS: Scroll down below posts to find a searchable directory of plastics and antiques.
Sunday, March 6, 2011

Your Recipe for Picture Perfect Melamine: Care and Cleaning of Your Melmac by Ira Mency

I'm not trying to brag, but I think I've cleaned enough melamine dishes to know a few tips or tricks. I've been asked about this so much, and recently even RetroBabs wants me to share a few tips.
So, I decided to tell all about:

  • General Care and Use (do's and don't's)
  • Checklist of items you will need to clean and care for Melmac
  • How to deal with knife marks
  • How to remove sticker residue
  • How to remove grease stains
  • How to remove unsighly stains in the mugs and cups

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, thanks and if you like this blog please share!