SOCIAL MEDIA

Sign up to follow this blog:
If you are looking to see how much your melmac is worth, read this post. MOBILE USERS: Scroll down below posts to find a searchable directory of plastics and antiques.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Funky Dallas Ware Atomic Mid Century Modern Trays Texas Ware Does it Again

Just when I think I can't see anything cooler from Texas Ware along comes these trays.

These trays are funky and atomic, and I only had a few of them, from the Derek Schultz Collection.  I shared the love with plastics Researcher Christopher McPherson, and only have a few left to sell.  Oddly I cannot fathom what they were, an experiment or a special order for a customer.  I know schools or industrial institutions were not using such funky shapes! They are 13" round and super heavy.  Would be great for entertaining, snack trays, or backyard bbq's! If you know anything about these do let me know! They are backstamped Dallas Ware, by Plastics Manufacturing ....(aka Texasware!)

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, thanks and if you like this blog please share!