SOCIAL MEDIA

Sign up to follow this blog:
If you are looking to see how much your melmac is worth, read this post. MOBILE USERS: Scroll down below posts to find a searchable directory of plastics and antiques.
Friday, November 30, 2012

#Arts, #Design, #Vintage #Etsy peeps Advertise Here Cheap

Vintage Beetleware
Plastic cup beetleware or melamine is available here.
Today is November 30th and I just wanted to tell you my little blog has grown by leaps and bounds. I of course pay for the MelmacCentral.com domain name, and photo upgrades! Now I'm getting about 6300 to 18000 page views per month (more in summer months.) I am excited to announce I am now using Passionfruit to handle all my sponsor ads available at SUPER CHEAP unheard of introductory prices for 30 day slots!  Yep that's right, I've got no time to handle them anymore!

Just look for the following photos on the sidebars and you can check out how much it would cost to advertise there (and see real stats) by clicking on the ad on the sidebar or below!  Great for vintage, art, design, or crafty people! Keep in mind this blog gets more traffic at RetroChalet.blogspot.com than it does direct at MelmacCentral.com but is listed in both internet worlds!

I've got Several spaces for 125x125 sizes available! Click on the ad to find out more!

Melmac Central Plastic Fantastic

I have 200x200 ad sizes available , click on the ad to find out more:


RetroChalet
 
I have 150x200 sizes available which I absolutely love, click on the picture below to find out more.
Melmac Dinnerware Blog

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, thanks and if you like this blog please share!